Convent of the Mendicant Carmelites Order - Hradčanské Square 3/184, Hradčany
Hradčanské Square 3/184, Hradčany
Early Baroque monastery was built after 1626 by the Barnabites, right next to the St. Benedict Church, in 1792 the monastery including the church was presented to the Order of Mendicant Carmelites, forcefully moved here from the Lesser Town church of St. Joseph. In the second half of the 20th century the monastery building served as a governmental hotel, since 1991 it belongs to Mendicant Carmelites again. Current look of the church and the monastery comes more or less from the reconstruction in 1655. A small house at no. 4/183 also forms part of the convent.