The Golden Star (At the Golden Star, At the Three Magi, At the Three Miners) - Nerudova Street 48/171, Lesser Town
Nerudova Street 48/171, Lesser Town
Originally a Gothic house, it stands at the very end of Nerudova street between the streets Úvoz and Radniční stairs; from the right there is the Prague Castle ramp (Ke Hradu street), carved in a rock in the 17th century. Today’s Baroque appearance of the house is from 1723-32, at the turn of the 20th and 21st centuries it was extensively refurbished and became a luxury hotel. The house sign represents the God’s eye.